Please check our events calendar located here
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here for our hours of operation.
You may become a member of Telco Community Credit Union if you live, work, worship or attend school in Alexander, Buncombe, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Rutherford, Polk or Transylvania County or if you are an employee of one of our Select Employee Groups (SEG).
Free apps are available for iPhone and Android and can be downloaded in the Apple App store or get it on Google Play.
Telco Community Credit Union's routing number is 253174738.
Your checking account number is the laster seris of numbers at the right, beginning with one one.
Call your local branch or stop in.
- Obtain valid proof of ID.
- Obtain proof of physical address
(must obtain two forms of ID if ID is incorrect, if ID is correct only need to obtain one.)
- Must verify the child's social security number
- Must have a copy of the birth certificate
- The child will be the primary on the account, and must have a parent or grandparent as a joint member on the account until the child is 18 years of age.
- Valid proof of ID
- Proof of Address
You can change your address when logged into your online account under the additional tab, a mail request or stop by your local branch.