Preferred Money Market
A High-Yielding Account with Maximum Accessibility
A great way to earn dividends and have liquidity is by depositing your funds in a Money Market Account. While these accounts have limited access, they earn higher dividends than a Savings Account.
- Minimum deposit to open account is $250
- Higher rate of return
- Deposits and withdrawals available (Federal Regulation D limits the number of automatic, preauthorized or telephone transfers to 6 per month)
- 6 withdrawals per month (checks, transfers, withdrawals)
- Checks available for account
- If balance falls below $2,500 any time during the statement cycle, interest/dividend for that period will drop to the regular share interest/dividend.
- Direct deposit/ Payroll deduction available
- Monthly Statements and Dividends
Deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, a U.S. Government agency.