New Online Banking Platform and Mobile App Update
On September 27th, Telco rolled out its new Online Banking platform and Mobile App.
Telco has enhanced the security for Online Banking and Mobile Banking which will require you to "Register" the first time you go to member login even if you have already enrolled in online and mobile banking.
Tips to Help You Register
Click Register on Member Login Box
- Choose a new username and password or use your previous login credentials
- You will be asked to fill out identity information and enter your Telco account number
- If you don't know your account number enter the last seven digits of your checking account number; this is your member number
- You can opt to turn on E-statements and will be asked to accept terms and conditions
- Once you confirm and enroll, you will be sent a verification email. Be sure the email account you verify is an email that you can open and click on the registration link to confirm your registration
You will need to "Register" in Online Banking before using the latest version of Telco's Mobile App.
Here are some of the great new features:
- Live chat (mobile app)
- Video chat (mobile app)
- E-statements now accessible through mobile app
- Ability to turn on, off or capture your card in the event your card is misplaced, lost or stolen
- Enhanced security
- Full Quicken integration
- Digital deposited check repository
- Enhanced user-friendly interface
- Open additional shares (online banking)