GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a valued Telco Community Credit Union member, we are committed to putting your financial needs first. This is why we are proud to partner with GreenPath financial wellness, a national nonprofit organization, to offer you free individualized counseling, guidance, and educational resources.
GreenPath has over 60 years of experience helping people build financial health and served as a guide through financial crises: overwhelming debt, foreclosure, bankruptcy or credit challenges. Every year, hundreds of thousands of people improve their financial well-being by working with them. Their NFCC and HUD-certified counselors give you options to manage credit card debt, student loans, and homeownership.
Access to free, confidential one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, credit and debt counseling as well as unlimited financial education tools from GreenPath are all available at no cost to our Telco members.
Find Your Path to a Brighter Financial Future
As a member of Telco Community Credit Union, you can receive:
- Financial Counseling–You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services–If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath Debt Management Plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services–Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, homebuyer counseling, rental counseling, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review–Learn how to read your personal credit report, how a credit score is calculated, and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling–Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.